Stewardship ProgramWhy do you think it’s important to support your Parish financially through the Stewardship Program?
We look to the future – imagining what sort of parish we want to be. Led by the Lord, we’re filled with hope, but we need the support and contribution of every individual if we are to fulfil God’s plan for us.
- The role of faith in our lives
- The importance of coming together to celebrate the Eucharist each weekend
- Our commitment to growing in faith
- Are we a place of welcome?
- Do we have a clear mission to live the values of the Gospel?
- Am I making my contribution to parish life by being involved in our Groups & Ministries?
- Signing up for a parish group or ministry
- Making your meaningful pledge of financial support to the Stewardship Program.
Leadership Team Thoughts
“As we pray each week at mass, we are called to our mission of building our new parish in Clyde North. This requires our Stewardship, as without it, we would only be saying words”.
“Everything is His, not ours. Parish is community in Him. Have to support this from given blessing by him to follow His command to spread the Gospel and make it bigger and bigger in the future…. More people saved… and follow Him; financial support is the key to making this happen”.
“I have received the redemption from Christ Jesus. It is my utmost responsibility to contribute to build up His Church and thereby bring that good news to others”.
“To build our new church in Clyde North; to support our parish, our priest, our parish staff and our community. We endeavour to be a centre of hope, love and faith in our outer community. We believe that God has the power to transform the lives of all people”.
“God has blessed us abundantly. We are asked in the Word to give Him the first fruits of labour so that our blessings continue”.
50 Heather Grove, Cranbourne East
(PO Box 6089, Clyde VIC 3978)
(Tuesday – Friday 9.00am – 3.00pm)